Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Horizontal Rainbow Gradient Nail Art

Hello there!
This week has been pretty exciting - I tried a new look that I had been wanting to try for eons, and I got a ... wait for it ... CURVED WATERMARK! :D

Today I have for you a mani that I have been wanting to try since I started nail art back in May-ish.
This horizontal rainbow gradient was inspired by Darcy Sparrow (@sparrownails on IG).
This is a shot with the thumb to show the full rainbow. I absolutely adore this look! I have not yet done a skittlette mani before, so this is weird to me, having all my nails different colors.
The colors I used were Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Sun Kissed and Fuschia Power, Zoya Darcy, and Essie Shake Your $$ Maker and Bouncer, It's Me. I sponged this gradient on over Essie Blanc, and I finished off the gradient with China Glaze Fairy Dust and one coat of Seche Vite.
Here is a more normal bottle shot.

Anyway, that's all I have for tonight. Hope this inspires someone to try this as well!! (:

<3,
Kaseysaurusrexx

No comments:

Post a Comment