Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mermaid Fin Watermarble inspired by Corynn Musser

Hello lovelies!
After writing three papers in one night, I figured I deserve to post on here :3

I have for you my nail art from last night. I haven't been on lately, I have three weeks left in this semester, so I've been pretty busy as you can imagine. Anyway, there is an amazing blogger and nail artist named Corynn. She is on instagram and also has a blog! She is probably the best water marbleist in the universe and she was the one who inspired me to do my first water marble at the beginning of August.

Here it is! This was my second attempt at the Mermaid Fin nails and I think they came out *alright.* But just alright. This is my right hand, and I must say, I'm only honestly happy with my ring finger and thumb (not pictured) on this hand.
I am much happier with my right hand! Excuse the nubbins on this hand, but after some practice on my left, I finally tweaked it just right for my right hand. (:
The colors I used were Essie First Timer (mint), OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Pamplona Purple, and Lincoln Park After Dark; marbled over one coat of Essie Blanc. Just add Seche Vite and that's all there is to it!

For only my third truly successful water marble, I must say I am very very very pleased with these!! (:

And here is a throwback to the first watermarble I ever did, which was only successful to countless YouTube videos and Corynn's tutorials on her blog (:




Well that is all I have for you tonight, I hope to be posting more within the next coming week as school winds down and I prepare for a few surgeries this winter.

<3,
Kaseysaurusrexx

No comments:

Post a Comment